|Job Title:||Lead engineer Maritime|
|Date Added:||Wed Jul 04 2012|
|Description:||Lead Engineer Maritime
Our client is a versatile provider of electrical engineering services. Empowering your business is the company´s slogan. ‘Empowering’ comes as the sum total of the electro technical systems and global solutions they implement for their customers. The company has almost 10 locations in the Netherlands, more than 1.000 employees and more than 100 year of history which makes them one of the bigger players in the Dutch market.
The company is also internationally oriented and is expanding as well internationally. Their work area can be divided into three groups: Maritime systems (total solutions for the maritime sector), Industry and Utility. The Business Unit Maritime designs, installs and implements electro technical installations in the Maritime sector.
As Lead Engineer you are the coach of the engineers and you are technically responsible for the designs of complex electro technical and automation installations at ships.
• You are the electro technical specialist and oracle and make technical design calculations
• You keep knowledge of rules, regulations and standards up to date
• You keep knowledge of technique up to date and develop, and implement new rules, regulations and techniques in the organization
• You advise clients and translate the clients wishes into the technical concept
• You coach engineers in your team
• You develop specific technical bids in partnership with the Sales or Calculation team
• You study continuously about specialist techniques and work with this knowledge, often as an oracle for the commercial department
• You select materials, manage technical data and assist and replace the project leader
• You have a diploma in Higher Education Electro Technique, preferably with other relevant courses
• You have a minimum of 5 years of working experience
• You have knowledge of and experience with AutoCAD and/or E-plan
• You have good communication skills
• You are capable of motivating and coaching your colleagues
• You have a practical, result oriented and commercial attitude
• Good and effective communication skills at all levels in the client organization, representative impression and wins easily the confidence of clients
• You can work independently and in a team with other disciplines
Our client offers a challenging, diverse and responsible job in a dynamic and pleasant work environment. The development of the professional is important. Our client has a good remuneration structure and working conditions, i.a. profit sharing scheme and paid study opportunities.
Candidates have to move to Holland. We will take care for the relocation costs etc. If you are interested please send your CV to us and we will contact you ASAP.
6511 NZ Nijmegen, HOLLAND|
|Apply for Job Send it to Friend|